Greetings,

I have been reading a bit around:
http://www.cherokee-project.com/archive/2006-March/001421.html
http://bluev.wordpress.com/2007/08/10/cherokee-gentoo-trac-micro-howto/
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg00378.html

But I am unable to set up trac properly, im running gentoo and trac
has been setup in some weird webapps layout.. doesn't matter I just
change the paths in the configuration files, attached at the bottom.

My result is somewhat of this:
http://www.cherokee-project.com/archive/2006-March/001430.html

And I guess it has something to do with the Request rewriting and
expressions. It works like this:
I open the first page:
/VetsjMedia

I get a normal page.
I press one of the subpages (login/timeline/wiki (again)) and nothing
happens, the url is now:
/VetsjMedia/timeline

But still showing the wikipage, depending on how I put the requests I
now neither have any stylesheets or images (so obviously not getting
access to chrome).

I then press another button, resulting in an url of
/VetsjMedia/timeline/wiki and then trac starts working normally. I can
login and everybody is happy, and I am still navigating around under
/VetsjMedia/timeline/[wiki][timeline][login].

Does anyone have any tips?

I sadly don't have the server connected to the net yet, so you cannot
try it for yourself. I however expect that to change tomorrow or next
week.

Thanks in advance,

Gaute Hope

DocumentRoot /var/www/localhost/htdocs

Directory / {
        Handler common
}

Directory /VetsjMedia {
Handler fcgi {
        ErrorHandler on
        CheckFile off
        Server localhost:8000 {
                Env TRAC_ENV "/var/lib/trac/vetsjmedia"
                Interpreter
"/usr/share/webapps/trac/0.10.4/hostroot/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi"
        }
}}

Directory /trac/login {
Auth Basic {
Name "Trac"
Method htpasswd {
PasswdFile /var/www/localhost/trac.passwd
}
}
}

Request "^/trac/chrome/common/(.*)$" {
   Handler redir {
      Show Rewrite "/trac/chrome/common/$1"
   }
}

Request "[^/]+/chrome/common/(.*)$" {
   Handler redir {
      Show Rewrite "/trac/chrome/common/$1"
   }
}

Request "[^/]+/login/chrome/common/(.*)$" {
        Handler redir {
        Show Rewrite "/trac/chrome/common/$1"
}
}

Directory /trac/chrome/common {
   Handler file
   DocumentRoot /var/www/localhost/trac
}
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to