On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Alvaro Lopez Ortega wrote:

> On 7 Feb 2008, at 20:56, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> > Alvaro Lopez Ortega schreef:
> >> As usually, we are open to all kind of suggestions. If anybody has a
> >> proposal do not hesitate to send it to the mailing list or fill a bug
> >> (RFE)! :-)
> >
> > As mentioned before you could make me very happy with relative path
> > based UserAuth. Think that is the only 'flaw' I have in my tiny
> > webinterface.
> >
> > Maybe I'll take a look myself into a fast 'xslt' encoder. But
> > currently
> > I think optimizing libxml2 is a better time investment for everybody.
>
> What about expat? I though about using it for the WebDAV handler.

Interesting idea yes.


Stefan

_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to