Hello,

I downloaded the latest source of Cherokee in order to upgrade my version
running on Windows.  Since there isn't an official version for Windows
available on the download page, I followed the instructions on this page to
compile from Linux:

http://www.cherokee-project.com/doc/cross_compile_cherokee.html

After that, I copied just the files I needed into a separate folder, and
downloaded the mingwm10.dll and pthreadGCE2.dll from the internet, which
Cherokee was looking for as dependancies.  After doing that, it is able to
execture the cherokee-admin.exe file, but when I actually try to load the
page in a web browser, it gives me a "503 Service Unavailable" error.

I'm not able to run cherokee.exe at all.  So, I think the issue I'm left
with is how to configure it.  After compiling, I have executables that I can
run in Windows, but having issues editing the cherokee.conf file in order to
get it running.  It says it isn't meant to be edited by hand, but I'm not
sure how to configure it in Windows.  Once I tackle that, I will also be
attempting to get PHP running on this new version as well.

Is anyone else trying to do this?

   -Michael
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to