Alvaro Lopez Ortega wrote:
  Jose Alberto, aka Bass (one of the maintainers) told me this morning
  he is going to update it as soon as I release 0.4.29.

Great!

  BTW, Bass, if you are reading this.. I can't believe you haven't
  updated Cherokee for the last three releases. Shame on you!! };-)

Yes, yes, shame, shame! :) Also, btw, if you're reading this Bass, the old ebuilds used --enable-ssl for the configure step. The configure script seems to use --enable-tls. I haven't actually done any kind of testing to see if these are actually equivilant, just an observation.

  Everything is ready for the release, I just want to update the
  documentation to add the something new "Request" entry and explain
  the priorities mechanism.

  I guess 0.4.29 will be released by tomorrow.

/me awaits eagerly :)

-John