Title: Message
Congrats on 0.4.29!

I'd love to embed cherokee in my c++ app, but the unfortunate choice of the c++ reserved word "new" as a variable name in the cherokee code (eg a data member in struct cherokee_module_t in module.h) prevents me from compiling it with a c++ compiler.  I cannot simply link the compiled c code with my c++ code since I also have to write a cherokee handler in c++.  (Calling c++ from c is too difficult and fragile to be an option.)  I don't want to maintain my own cherokee code base with all the "new"s changed to some other variable name.  Any suggestions?

Dave