On 10 Nov 2005, Alvaro Lopez Ortega wrote:
> Cherokee 0.4.29 "It grants you three wishes" released!

        Found a possible bug.  The /about entry in the sample
configuration file contains:
---
Directory /about {
                ## Justabout:
                ## It will inhibit the server to show server
information
                Handler server_info     {
                           JustAbout
                }
}
---

but using that at http://mirror.tamu.edu/about shows:
---
Cherokee Version 0.4.29

and the license.  I assume JustAbout was meant to keep the
version number from displaying, but it doesn't.  Correct me if
I'm wrong.

        Also, I was trying to figure out whether multiple
arguments could be supplied to the HeaderFile directive.  Looking
at the source, that doesn't appear to be the case.  How hard
would that be to add (basically the same as DirectoryIndex)?  I
assume the alternative way of dealing with this is to define a
Directory directive for each subdirectory where the HeaderFile
option needs to be something different?

        Thanks for 0.4.29!

--
Mark Nipper                                                e-contacts:
832 Tanglewood Drive                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---begin random quote of the moment---
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first
place.  Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as
possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug
it."
 -- Brian W. Kernighan
----end random quote of the moment----