Alvaro Lopez Ortega wrote:

>  > If interpreter is supplied, it will be invoked if handler can't
>  > communicate to the it's server.
>  >
>  > * Some fixes to post_walk_read
>  > * Connection will be reset (reconnected) if it's drop happen during
>  >   communication.
>  > * Some qa scripts
>
>   Okay, fantastic!  I'm gonna start working to apply it :-)

  The patch is committed! :-)

  By the way, I have also made some changes which have broken some
  stuff along the way:

    - I didn't apply the post stuff to post.c, in my opinion we have
      to manage the right return codes in the handler fastcgi rather
      than changing the post class behaviour.

    - The configuration stuff has been reworked, basically all the
      yacc grammar code and the way I was storing the values in the
      handler property table.

    - I have moved the FastCGI manager objects to a better place in
      order to remove the semaphores.  Now, it should be slightly
      faster.

  Now, it is time to get everything work again.  I will be working on
  this for a while.  Mohammad, you know the code better anybody else,
  so fill free to change whatever you need.

--
Greetings, alo.