Rodolfo Pilas wrote:

> [Alvaro, cuando vas a hacer que el reply conteste directo a la
> lista?]

  I guess.. never.  This is the standard behaviour, "Reply" to reply
  to the author, and "Reply all" to reply the author and the list.  If
  we set the list address in the Reply-to header, it would not be any
  way to reply only to the author. :-)

>>    http://alobbs.com/tmp/cherokee-0.5.0b2.tar.gz
>>
>>  The main changes are:
>>    * ChangeUser for CGIs and PHP
>
> What this ChangeUser means?
> Is it is posssible to execute cgi/php in the name of the file owner?

  Yeah, I wrote it because the author of suPHP didn't reply us.  It is
  just the basic feature of suPHP, but it is a good beginning.

  I sent a mail on it some days ago, take a look, you will like it!

    http://alobbs.com/pipermail/cherokee/2005-December/001121.html

--
Greetings, alo.
http://www.alobbs.com