Yes, the 67s did have the emblem in the center of the rear panel.  It looks
very similar to the grille badge.

Bob King

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Josh Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 7:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Part number ID help please

just from the sound of it that it doesn't fit flush on the panel it may be
from something like a 68+, where the emblem fit in the middle of the panel.
Didn't the 67 model have it mounted in the middle?  I'm too lazy to break
out my books and going by memory, and that might be dangerous.
Josh
66SS396
63 Caddy Amblance