Question ?? Did huh Dennis ever contribute anything of any value? gee we ask
and we answer? I do believe it goes too far sometimes but..... what I like is
most of us aren't afraid to voice our opinions. This site is great for tech
and also it goes to show we are all human and not a bunch of stuffed shirts.
I belong to two other lists and to tell you the truth when it comes to tech
one of them is super but... BORING. no first hand experience just numbers and
pictures. Don't get me wrong it is valuable stuff but its like a machine. I
just delete in here if I don't like or am not interested in a subject.
                                           Larry (not afraid to say I'm here
to stay)