I used the links at the end of a message to unsub for a week in June when I was off camping, and used the same links to re-sub when I got back. The process worked just fine! In fact, I'll be doing it again tonight in prep for 10 days out of town. So save up all the real important Chevelle stuff for the middle of July, ok?        hehehe

Jim        central WI    ACES #2020        2 '66 SS's
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] unsubscribe me

where do these guys come from? Did anyone ever talk or hear him say anything?
click heels together? How about bend over and stick your head up yer a## and
breathe in deeply buddy? I bet the unsubscribe issue is brought up at least
once every three weeks. I say we make the statement right now in big words >
TO UNSUBSCRIBE GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE? ANYONE ASKING IN THE FUTURE WILL GET ALL
MY PORNO EMAIL FORWARDED TO THEM AND WILL BE SEND A F##D LINK THAT IS NOT
REMOVABLE!

I think these are lurkers that want to gleam info without interacting...they don't read any of the fine print that states how many emails they'll get...then they freak out when they get 100 or so in a day. Most of them seem to let it get so bad that they freak out on the list. If they would just take the time to read a little before they sign up for things, it wouldn't happen nearly as much.

These people rarely contribute or they'd know about how things are done. They also don't think to just ask one person what's up...thereby concealing their ignorance and idiocy. They have to get really riled up and show everyone their wadded panties.

It will never get any better as there will always be stupid people who don't read things through or think them through before acting. You see it every day now. It used to really bother me greatly, now I just laugh and write something equally stupid to the idiots.

Funny you should mention the porno and F*&d stuff, you forgot GAY newsletters...a friend of mine on another list did just that to a guy that was a complete asshole on the list...shoulda heard him bitch as he rode into the sunset!!!

Kelly & Jana Hanna
Red Rocks!
http://www.hannasupersports.com