From: David Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 1:32 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] More Springs

I have a question for some 70 Chevelle owners on the list about front end springs.

My 70 Chevelle with a 396 seems to sit pretty high in the front end. It measures 27 inches from the ground to the bottom of the trim on the fender.

I will be buying new springs soon but I am not sure if I should go with stock length or something that is lower.

Could someone with stock springs let me know the measurement on your car?

Thanks,
David J.