:)

Seriously, does it even matter what the topic of the list is?  What would you
expect to gain by joining a list that has only 4 emails a year?  There could be
so many good lists out there if there was only enough information being passed
around on them.  50 e-mails a day...I expect nothing less from a good list.

We need to make a testimonials page made up of all these "too much e-mail"
complaints so people know what they are getting into.  If it scares them off,
at least we won't have to put up them asking us to be removed because they
can't do it themselves.  But then, that's the type of person who would ignore
the warnings anyway.

Tim.
Proud Owner: '69 Chevelle