Cool screen saver.  I saw someone in a 70 SS having a little bit of fun!

Thanks,
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 2:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Screen Saver!

Ok, it's not really complete, but I figured I'd start off with a pretty
decent version to start with. It IS missing a
bunch of pics, mostly the ones I have to go to your sites and download. I
just haven't gotten to that yet!
Anyway, try this out for now, and send me some feedback as to what I should
do to improve the NEXT
version. I can add sound if you want too, maybe offer a version with and
without?..
Right now, it's only available in a PC version, so those with a Mac...sorry!
(Kinda like having a F**D and
wanting a Chevelle?...)
Anyway, go here to download it- it's a zipped self installing file (an EXE),
scan it before you use it if you like,
it's not virus.

http://surfree.homestead.com/jfg69/ScreenSaver.html

Jerry