Looking better all the time Herb!  Gauges in the dash look kinda familiar
:*)  I think you'll really like the Dakota Digitals...I'm really happy with
mine.

I'm wondering, when people smooth the firewall, how do you reattach the cowl
tag properly?  I thought the rivets were "special".  Does it cause any legal
problems or is it only the VIN tag on the door you have to be careful about?

Anyway Herb, great yellow and we're waiting for the finish.  You have a
color scheme yet for the interior?  BTW, Pontiac Grand Am seats work pretty
well in a 66/67.

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
GR8PMKN - 67 SS