Ok, I'll soon come to a decision point.  I will not be able to run my
exhaust out the rear of my car (tubbed).

So, they will exit in front of the rear wheels.   I'm actually
considering the thought of sidepipes, but don't even know where to start
looking.  Any suggestions?    I don't think I've ever seen a Chevelle
with sidepipes, so I can't even picture what it would really look like;
good or bad.  Anyone have any 70s pictures?   Or opinions on this idea?

Also, the NASCAR stock cars have long flat exhaust tips exiting in front
of the rear wheels.  I realy like that idea; low profile, clean, not as
easy to see.   (I know, just the opposite of the sidepipes!).
Any suggestions where I might find these?

Thanks!

--
Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html