Hey Mike,
I'm down in Beaufort. We have a show this weekend, 21
July, for the Water Festival. I'm about an hour south
of you. Bessinger's BBQ has a big cruise on what I
think is the first Wednesday of each month.
Lots of nice rides up in your neck of the Low Country!
Drop me a line if you come down this weekend and I'll
give you directions.
kevin d