Right on Team Chevelle....Listed in the parts sections....took me all of a minute to find one.

Rowdy...your hunting a Fender Extension...Alas, the pair I have are for a 71/72!

Johnnie
----- Original Message -----
From: Rowdy Yates
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7/22/01 1:24:14 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Headlight pieces

Alright, my 70 Chevelle is a recent purchase.  The interior is beautiful,
matter of fact, it looks like nobody has ever sat in it.

BUT, It was rear ended and pushed into another car.  I've found the trunk
lid, rear quarter, front and rear bumpers, hood and grille, but the
headlight covers.  I don't know what to call them, the pieces that hold the
headlights in place and fill the space between the hood and bumper/body
insert I can't find anywhere.  I just need the drivers side piece.

Anybody know what this is called and/or where I can find them?

Jeff Yates
1970 Chevelle
1979 Trans Am
1997 GMC Sierra