friend who has a '72 Chevelle Malibu with a 396 Blower Motor in it.  He was
having problems with overheating and he used this stuff by Pro-Blend called
"40 Below", he got it out of the Jeg's catalog, and it seems to have done
the trick.  Has anyone else used this stuff?

Travis Bruce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]