All I got to say on this one, go to stickdeath.com  I know its a violent
site, pretty senseless, but its still funny, he's got a bit on anti theft
devices that I would like to see put in production.  Before I get a million
e-mails about it, no I am not satanic, no I am not a violent person, no I am
not like my peers that enjoy acting like dumb asses, and no I don't listen
to the music he has on his site..... often.
Now for the reality, I live in a pretty decent area, still have the morons
that would rob you blind but I can still leave my car unlocked with the
windows rolled down, and my CDs sitting out and still not worry that
somebody will steal my stuff.  But in the incident that I go someplace big
(kind of like how I went to Lexington the other day to meet up with Wes) I
lock my doors and don't leave the car for very long, even while it is out of
my site I know how easy it is to get it started without the keys.
Eventually I am going to get a Bulldog security system with the beeper that
tells you when it is going off.  On my dirt bikes I put a toggle switch
under the gas tank on the coil so when I stop at a gas station or something
I make a motion like I am turning the gas off when actually I am flicking
the switch, it works and has already stopped one theft, sometime or another
I am going to put one back on the Chevelle, took it off when I was have
electrical problems.
Josh