You cann't make fun of the Paintsville, Ky Auto Zone now, I am the newest
part time employee, so now there is someone that knows the old cars.  Well
actually the parts stores in my town (don't go to the next one they are all
idiots) are pretty knowledgable and will actually work with you to get you
the right part for the right job.
Josh