Mel & Ken,

Here is a weird or rench of confusion on a 66 SS Chevelle car that I know about in
central Kansas. In sorth this guys has 2 66 Chevelle SS cars and 1 67 Chevelle SS car.
All three cars have been setting since the the mid seveties. I tried buy one some time
back but could never get a price out of the guy. Anyway one of the 66 SS cars is very
complete and has a metric dash but all USA Chevelle 66 SS baging ect. How in the world
did this happen? The speedo goes up to 200 kilometers per hour. I think this has to be
rare as hell. Unfortunately I did not check to see the assembly location on the vin
tag. If I ever make it around that area again I will need to take a closer look.

Dwaine
66SS