From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, August 27, 2001 11:59 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 Malibu SS info

Guys,

Dwaine here. I will try the next time to get pics of this car. It is a
normal looking USA SS chevelle except for the speedo. The car was previously
owned by a cousin and he was the original owner. The car has an original
1966 Kansas Title and is in the original owners (cousin)name. He never
transfered the title and parked the car on the farm after the tags ran out.

I am sure it is setting by the barn with the 67 SS car still. I offered the
guy 5,000.00 cash and was turned down. Oh well, again this car has to be
somewhat rare today. I would think.

Dwaine
66SS