Hi everyone,
I desperately need the a/c compressor brackets for my '69 El Camino SS.  I
especially need the front triangular shaped one that mounts to the front of
the cylinder head, and the curved one in the back that goes over the valve
cover.  I believe they are unique for 69 and possibly early 70 model years.
Does any one have these or know where I can get them?

(Hey look!  No shameless sales pitch!  <<wink>>)

Sincerely,
Trevor Baker
<A HREF="http://www.autoobsession.com/";>Auto Obsession</A>
805-660-2253
To subscribe to our email group and be notified when we acquire more parts or
parts cars, and to find out about upcoming shows and swap meets, send an
email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]