From: "Phil Shaffer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: '66 Chevelle and boat for sale
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:58:47 -0500

After seeing how nice John's barn is with a cement floor, I've decided to
take the plunge and get mine done
as well (or at least part of it).  To that end, I've decided to part with a
couple of my cars which will probably
take me 3-4 years to ever get started on (with 9 project cars, I've got
enough to keep me busy).  Both are
located in Losantville, IN roughly 60 miles east of Indy or 20 miles SE of
Muncie, IN.  I have a digital camera
so I can take any pics you like.

'66 Chevelle:  Somewhat rough body, straight 6 engine (currently doesn't
want to fire, I suspect the coil died),
used to start good, but smoked a lot.  Powerglide.  The floorboards need
patched, I have two bucket seats out of
a newer car that come with it, new carpet still in box, new door panels,
Chevy Rally rims.  $750.

14' Starcraft with 40 hp Evinrude and 54 lbs (roughly 3hp) trolling motor
(almost new)  Great starter boat  $750

Possible Pontiac or boat/fishing trades considered...  I'm looking for a
larger boat now, so I'm willing to put one or more
of these on a partial trade.

Also, due to the wonderful nature of MSN dying all the time, if I don't
respond to you within 12 hours, send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Hopefully my work e-mail will work if MSN doesn't...

Phil