Some years back at a show at Turner Falls, OK, a guy from Texas
(I think) had a 67 Elky that was not sported a chopped top but
the bed was shortened about a foot to keep the cars proportions.
It wasn't finished (needed paint and interior) but all glass fit
good and tight and even retained the vent wings.  Looked pretty
good even then.  I've got an old video tape of it somewhere
around the house. Wish I knew where it was now.  I'd like to see
if it ever got finished.

Dale