I need some advice...I have a 1965 Chevelle malibuSS Convertible....327
PG..2.73 rear end....I am planning to rebuild the engine from near stock to
somewhere around 325-350 HP.....first the Tranny.

I need some advice, tips, answers, stories about which is the better choice.
I want a tranny with some good low end power but still be able to highway
cruise.  What is the better choice TH350 or Th200-4R?