I ordered a can of rallye wheel paint from a vendor.  I also had a can of
Krylon Dull Aluminum.  There was no difference in the color.  I painted
~half a wheel with rallye wheel paint  & the other half with Krylon.  There
was absolutely NO difference.  Perhaps the vendor was re-labeling the
Krylon???  Anyway,  the Krylon works great and was much cheaper.