-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of NoNeck
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 10:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Wiper Switch

Turn th headlight switch on. (Pull it all the way out.) Reach up under
the
dash to the switch housing. you will feel a small spring loaded button
on
the bottom. Push this button in and pull the knob the rest of the way
out of
the housing. Then you can unscrew the bezel retaining nut. If you have
snap
ring pliers they will work otherwise I usually use a pair of needle nose
pliers to get into the two grooves. Hope this does the trick for you!
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com