I have a question.  I know TH400's are not cable controlled.  I know
mine shifts WAY to hard.  The motor has to climb to about 2500 rpm
before it'll shift into second, even when I am babying the throttle
(just cruzin nice and slow).  Is there a way you can change the shift
points?  I don't really care about wide open shift points; I can hold it
in gear if I want a certain RPM.  This is my 1st TH400, so I am lost.
Thanks for the help.

Greg M.
Sacramento, CA
www.meansfamily.org