How true. I have heard that the Edelbrock fuel pumps
are prone to leaking. I am leaning toward the Holley
since the casing can rotate. Hence, you can move the
braided fuel line slightly away from the lower
radiator
hose.

If this doesn't work, then what next, re: electric
fuel
pump ?

Any other experiences shared here will be appreciated.
Incidentally, one thing is clear. The 110 ghp flow
rate
of both Holley and Edelbrock make the 396 engine run
and idle better ? Or, am I wrong about that too ?

Cheers,

Ken McD...