I really hate yahoo! chats! They are a problem for me when at wrk. I wonder
if  anybody knows how to contact the facilities with the majordomo forums
to begin one for the Texas sights in particular cities and states, kinda
like the camaro f-body sites. Maybe when I start my ITT Tech program I'll
know!!!!!!

P. Hernandez
68 chevelle
Austin, TX.

                    Kelly Hanna

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    Sent by:                          cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     Re: [Chevelle-List]
Texas Goodguys
                    velles.net

                    10/24/2001 02:40 PM

                    Please respond to

                    chevelle-list

>I wouldn't mind being part of the team,   Although I'm in Austin?
>Does this mean we will have our own Texas chat forum?

If you mean email list, yes....we'd set one up in the club name on
Yahoo....I guess we could also have a chat setup, but I have no experience
with that forum style....

Kelly