The Target motors were sold by Autozone

I'm not too sure if we still carry that brand, I'll check it out today when
I'm at work.  The motors we sell now though are of good quality I know of
more than a few that are in some pretty good street machines (nothing wild,
just manifold, headers, cam.... the basics but tried and true greatness) and
they have held up very well, right now at our store we have a guy that is
having a dispute with us over a 350 because he blew it racing at the drag
strip (duh, that automatically voids the warranty!).  The engine seems like
he just threw it in and went racing without breaking it in.  But anyway I'll
see what we sell right now, I know they are sold in series the AutoZoner
Series 1 and 2 and 3 but as of manufacturer I don't know.
Josh