Speaking of Josh...any news in your case yet?

Currently all I have been able to get done is get a lawyer and talk with the
county attorneys and stuff like that.  The state trooper that was on the
scene is talking like we might be able to settle out of court, I told him as
long as I get my car fixed I don't really care.  I'm still pretty sick at
this point but I know I have the perpetrators by the youknowwhats, they are
already on probation (whoopie, sarcastic... I want them in jail.. or shot).
Anyway its looking to me like it will be a little while before I can get the
ol' blue witch back on the road so I started on the 69 C10 so I can have
something to drive this summer.  Plus I am collecting all my parts so I can
get my car put back when they say I can turn a wrench on it.  Well I guess
thats about it for now I'll keep you guys posted on what goes on, and I'm
going to get some pics up of before and after so you can see how decent it
looked before she got up close and personel with the guardrail kind.
Josh
Wounded 66SS396