Yes, do not use the standard Hardware black paint...it will go on to thick and actual hurt the flow.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 6:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] radiator strip & paint ?

Chevelle folks,

I recently purchased a BB radiator and have a strip & repaint question(s).

1) Anyone strip the old paint from the upper, lower tanks and finger guard? If so, what has worked well for others?  I was planning to use a small wire wheel with a power drill.  Any other suggestions?

2) Paint? I saw a radiator black can spray with Eastwood. Supposed to go on thin with good cover but doesn't block air flow and with stands temps up to 250 F.  Any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks all,
Dwaine
66SS