Even after replacing the rubber on my '66 it still whistled, drove me nuts
because it shouldnt whistle. I then went to the hardware store and got some
1/8 foam stickey backed weatherstrip, the 1/4 wide stuff on a roll, it is
used to seal doors in a house. a year later i still haven't heard a peep out
of it.
Sean '66 Chevelle