Hello Victor,

Yes, you are very correct about the Canadian Malibu SS
- GM Noric (which is sales organisation for the
Scandinavian region - they actually built Chevys in
the early 50:th) - Anyhow GM nordic sold it as Super
Sport (after modifications) not a Malibu - thats the
key.

Yes, SS230 is not the real name but something you have
to call it instead of just SS (with a L6 230 )which is
the more apropriate name.

The side scritps - well it's a production error I
guess. The Canadian GM papers states the Malibu SS
base for the GM Nordic Chevelle SS. So it's no fake
marks just a error at production time.

Re Beck