In a message dated 11/22/2001 1:31:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Also to the other TC members, regarding my last statement about things
being
> a little SUCKY! I have received several Chevelle related informative emails
> from fellow TC'rs and have thanked them all whenever possible. Again, I am
> very appreciative. But looking back at the previous threads directed
towards
> this guy and his car, only one fellow TC member that continued thier rant
in
> several email statements brought on the crappy membership affilated
feeling.
> I think they know who they are and if others would read back it would be
> obious to them on which TC'r this might be. I might memtion to them I bet
our
> ACES Prez Chuck Hanson would be very interested in this car for validation
> and research. I am sure he would display a little more professional in his
> thoughts and comments than one of our members has to date.

Hello Dwaine and List,
                    All I have ever asked was that the owner of this vehicle
get in touch with Chuck so we as a group can learn more about this car and
'GM Nordic' specifically.  I also said (and this is strictly my humble
opinion) that I did not believe the car to be an SS, and that I was aware of
the Malibu SS cars built in Canada.  I might add also that I know NOTHING of
Chevelles built in Scandinavia or for export.  I find this whole 'GM Nordic'
thing extremely interesting.  My hope was that perhaps Chuck could provide
some insight regarding this or maybe he would learn some new things too.  The
point was and is to share the information with the Chevelle community so we
can all learn from it.  This is how Team Chevelle grew into the world class
resource that it is today.
                 You know I have been on this list a long time, probably
around 5 yrs or so.  It started for me with Al's McKenzie's *SUPERB* 'Hot
Cars and Cold Beer' site around 1996 or so.  Then Mitcho created the Chevelle
list, which I happened to be one of the original 40 or so members that was
hosted on another server.  Well the server crashed, and Mitcho could no
longer administer the list, so Al took it over and it grew into a big piece
of the Team Chevelle site.  When emailing other TC members, or the list for
that matter, I always try to maintain an open mind in discussions, and most
importantly treat others with respect, as I would expect them to treat me in
return.  I would hope that this simple plan could be followed by all.  As
people we do not always agree on things but that does not mean that we should
not respect anothers right to share their opinions.  I guess what I am trying
to say here is that maybe we should all take a deep breath, and a step back,
and think about the other guy's point of view more often.
                    With that being said, I would like to encourage anyone
who is a Chevelle enthusiast who is not a member of ACES or Team Chevelle to
please join us.  I would also encourange anyone who believes that they have
or know of a rare Chevelle (L89, 67 L78, LS5, LS6 etc...) to speak with Chuck
Hanson as I'm sure he would be willing to talk to you regarding the history
of your vehicle and maybe your pic might just end up in a future issue of
Chevelle World.  Use the ACES link from the Team Chevelle web site
(www.chevelles.com/aces) for more info.
                And to the list have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Kurt Ehrhardt
ACES #1280
TC Gold #263
66 Malibu