Anyone even close to SW Oklahoma, I can recommend a super guy - Curtis
Hutton.  He has his own shop (5 bays the last I looked) at his home.  Does
mostly insurance work but will take on 2 or 3 cars a year.  When I had mine
done a couple of years ago, his going price was $20 an hour labor plus
materials.  I couldn't beat that with a stick.  He shaved my door handles,
replaced the right-rear quarter and painted it for around $6000 total if
memory serves.

He's had customers from Texas, Arizona, and NM that I know of.  Anyone
interested, drop me a line and I'll reply with his email and phone.  Curtis
is located in Marlow, OK, about 30 miles east of Lawton.

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky
http://www.dalesplace.com