Does someone have a Baer catalog?  I'm trying to find prices just to get an
idea of what their parts cost.  I can't find any prices online, not even in
the electronic catalog.  I'm not about to buy a print copy of the catalog to
find out that it doesn't have prices either or that their stuff is too
expensive anyway.  Can someone give me an idea of what a Serious Street or
Sport package costs?  And do they sell conversion kits?  I'm going drums to
discs but if I end up wanting Baer parts, I won't want to buy an OE kit
somewhere else and not use half of it.

Tim.
Proud Owner: '69 Chevelle (May actually have some work done on it this year)