I am going to re-detail my engine compartment this winter.  I need some
advice.

A few months back the list was talking about different paints used.  I'm not
looking for the cheapest option but more of a long term solution.  I need to
paint it with something durable.  What should I use?  Opinions?

Any suggestions on where can I get a pair of tall chrome valve covers that
look similar to stock?  I have a set of tall square valve covers that are just
ugly.

Thanks
Walt
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~wbainey/LINKS.htm