At 09:38 PM 12/04/2001, you wrote:
Well,I can't stand it any longer,guys. Looking for a '67-'69 El Camino,exc.cond. preferred,must have nice paint & body,fair interior ok,either small block or big block,prefer factory four speed car but will consider TH350 or TH400,prefer standard top(hate vinyl tops)
Will buy outright or be willing to trade in a nice '91 Chev 1/2 ton extended cab w/custom coachwork package,lowered,full phantom grill,C5 Corvette rear pan,Alpine CD w/subwoofer,etc,bought new(my daily driver)
Any leads are appreciated,

Don't forget to check Collectorcartrader.com......

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com