In a message dated 12/7/01 7:16:31 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>any original documentation or talk to previous owners. Is the car a BB
>or sb?
>look the car over real good.

   Larry, it's a 350.  The problem is that the car is on the East coast and I
am on the West.  He is saying that it is a clone, but he isn't sure.  He said
it could be real, but he doesn't want to represent it as one.  I'm stuck on
getting a real one, but then after what I read on the site, I may have had a
clone.  The weird thing, I got my car in 1973.  It was a 71 SS convertible
with a 350.  I can't imagine that anyone would have gone to the trouble to
make a clone back then.
Still looking,
Mark