This is from the Hagerty site:
At Hagerty, we only insure collector vehicles. This means that our customers are the safest, most conscientious group of drivers in America and we reward them with very low rates and excellent coverage.Hagerty Collector Vehicle Policy Features:

·Agreed Value Coverage - if you suffer a total loss, we write you a check for the full agreed value of your vehicle
·Flexible usage/mileage
·Low premiums
·One liability charge* per collection...not per vehicle
·Underwritten by ·CNA, one of the 10 largest insurance groups in the nation
·In-house and personal ·claims handling - 7 days a week!
·No deductible*
·Repair shop of your choice
·Fast, Friendly and Knowledgeable customer service seven days a week!