I found a cool junk yard in Tucson, Charlies Auto Truck Salvage, nothing
over '75, mostly all GM. It is like a maze with cars overflowing onto the
street ontside the yard.He has a pontiac overhead cam streight 6 complete
sitting in a car, I have never even heard of it before. Most all of the cars
are get this, RUST FREE. An advantage of being in the desert. Charlie is a
crusty old man, drives a 65 black/black impala. Dont drive an import car to
his yard, he will raise the prices, he hates imports.
If you get a chance check it out. I dont have the number but just check in
the phone book.
Sean
66 Chevelle