-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of wbainey
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 5:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] TEXAS

In my experience I have not found that much to do in Texas.  Starvin
Marvin's
bar and grill in Trinity(converted from a garage, Tire machine still in
corner) comes to mind.  The highlight would be the Stockyards in Fort
Worth..Cruise on down and hitch the Chevelle to a post and enjoy.
Walt
70 Chevelle
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~wbainey/LINKS.htm