Herb, keep the shiny side up!

Good luck out there!

JB

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Herbert Lumpp
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 6:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Updated pictures

Thanks for all the kind words I've read so far and any that come after I
sign off.  My ship leaves today, so I won't be posting again until February.

I wish you all and your families the happiest holidays and a wonderful new
year!

cYa-

Herb Lumpp
1966 El Camino