>David,
>I do not want to come down on anyone, but we just went through a rash of
>viruses because of an attachment. I thought this list filtered out
>attachments. It took me days to get my computer working right after the last
>two viruses.

Why does this keep coming up? Why don't Virus Scanners seem to be popular?
If you belong to an email list and don't have a scanner running in the
background, you're not being very smart. Especially if you're running
Outlook, which is the most virus prone email software on the planet.

Besides that, There's no attachment on David's email.....

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com