Hi Guys,

happy new year to everybody !!!!!

anybody out there using a hydraulic clutch release bearing from Howe with part # 82870

I was about to order the bearing earlier today and found out that they dont mention which size the AN is (#3 or #4) just that its tapped for 1.8" pipe thread (I really hope that is 1/8" pipe thread).

I was also thinking about using the wilwood 3/4" master with part # 260-3374 but wilwood does not tell which AN they supply either, only that the port is 3/8-24 UNF 2B thread.

Anybody out there with ideas of how to connect these two "friends" together ??

Thanks

André in Italy