-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dave
Henderson
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 1:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Car cover

=I just bought a Wolf cover from NPD for $169 and it's worth every
penny. Sounds like a lot of money for a car cover, but If you buy one
you might as well by a good one that will last a while.

I too bought a Wolf cover - $100Can.  Absolutely worth it - fits
great, keeps all the crap off the car...

However, go to your local hardware store and get a length of aircraft
cable and 2 cable ends instead of buying their 'special' $15 one. I
paid $4, and it does the job just fine.  I lock it through 2 holes in
the frame on the driver's side, just ahead of the suspension arm.

Dave.
--
C'est de la bombe, sur le beat je vais me lacher
paré ou pas paré, mon style est enclenché...